Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My last Kobe PC Pick up for a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup. I love it. I bought this from a user here and it was literally JUST what I had in mind for my last addition for a while.

Front
[Image: _IMG_NEW_zps84bceb57.jpg]

Back
[Image: _IMG_NEW_0001_zps386792b9.jpg]

I know several others have seen this card previously, you don't care because of that. I get it. However, I care and I love the card. It would definitely move into my top 20 Kobe's, perhaps very damn close to the top 10.

How come its gonna be your last one for a while? Theres some absolutely sick Kobe's thats gonna be out next week in NT, especially his nickname autos! Anyways I like the patch! Cant go wrong with any Kobe #/10 or less.
Wedding anniversary, wife's birthday, a few other financial commitments to deal with. Plus, I am pretty good with where my collection is at after this week(I added a fourth kobe auto, the gold standard metal card,this patch and a master collection relic).
I went to Raleigh yesterday (bout 75-minute drive from where I live in NC) to drop some stuff off b/c Beckett was there taking grading submissions. Walked by a guy's tables and he had like 12 Kobe autos alone just sitting there. I remember thinking "JMarch has probably hit most of those already" hahaha.

Wicked pickup again man!
Sweet patch!
I miss it already, but I'm glad it went to the right place and I've got some extra cash to put towards Platinum. Looking forward to seeing how it fits in with the other stuff.
Is this your first Kobe patch? It is a very nice looking card, congrats. It was a great day when I picked up my first MJ patch.
(07-28-2013, 12:05 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this your first Kobe patch? It is a very nice looking card, congrats. It was a great day when I picked up my first MJ patch.
It isn't my first but it is my first in a while. Plus, I like this one more than the other two.
[Image: _IMG_NEW_0028_zps44ecb919.jpg]
[Image: _IMG_NEW_0025_zps0c5ea15e.jpg]
These are my two others.

Nice patch! Great pickup man! Are you still interested in the Kobe I picked up? No biggie if not.
(07-28-2013, 12:32 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice patch! Great pickup man! Are you still interested in the Kobe I picked up? No biggie if not.
Yessir. I am fund-raising as we speak actually!!!!