Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2008-09 UD MVP break for the hell of it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As with me previous post, I was in the neighborhood of the LCS that I think it pricey. I grabbed this box because it was there and the price was right ($50). Also, I am chasing the Kobe MVP set so I figured at the very least I could get a couple for that set(I ended up only getting four that I needed out of 12 which was disappointing).

I got all the guys here I would want. I also hit the Magic but that went into a different box before I could scan it.
[Image: _IMG_NEW_zpsfad4fb24.jpg]

I hit ONE RC double. Only One. I hit the right one though.
[Image: _IMG_NEW_0001_zpsf5286a0e.jpg]

These boxes don't have much too them. One auto or relic per box. The autos are 1:288, so one per 12 boxes. Sure, the auto is two scrubs but two scrubs that at least still play in the NBA(I think Novak still plays...or he is still on a roster somewhere).
Novak's still playing - he was recently traded to the Raptors. He's only around mainly because of his 3-point range.
Yeah, I hit a hot box of this once. And by hot box, I mean I pulled a patch of Kirilenko /25 and a Dual AU of Brewer/Korver.
Carl Landry will be kicking a-- with the Sacramento Kings this winter, sir.
(07-29-2013, 07:08 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Carl Landry will be kicking a-- with the Sacramento Kings this winter, sir.
I hope so. I was pretty pleased to get a dual auto instead of a relic.

(07-29-2013, 07:27 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope so. I was pretty pleased to get a dual auto instead of a relic.
Dual autos are cool, man ... I think I only ever had one and traded it/sold it a long time ago. I don't even remember who it was, LOL
SICK dual auto