Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Last Gamer for the month _
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My last gamer of the month has arrived. I really liked Petr Gun while he was with the Pens. after he left I had a contact give him a Stanley Cup pic to sign for my project, and it ended up being one he hadn't seen and asked if they would see if I would send him another copy of it... I did...along with a few other and a cd with them on it as well. seemed like a pretty nice guy.

2007-08 Petr Sykora HOME Set #2

(Worn for Oct-Nov. [8 games] then the team switched to the Edge 2.0 jsy due to Water Repellant 1.0 not being liked by the players)

[Image: SykoraBack-2.jpg]

[Image: SykorafRONT-1.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Thanks for the looks and comments!

www.theigloolockeroom.com
Phil...adopt me
(07-26-2013, 10:54 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Phil...adopt me
Yeah Phil! For the love of God adopt him already!!!! Lol!

(Psssssst ....I'm not Phil!)
Are you planning on chopping it up into little tiny pieces and gluing them to a piece of cardboard and then tricking people into spending $500 on a box of 3 cards? Smile

Nice pick up!
(07-27-2013, 12:22 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Phil! For the love of God adopt him already!!!! Lol!

(Psssssst ....I'm not Phil!)
Bahahahahaha! This is stellar! You made yourself look bad to the exact WRONG person, Justin! Tongue

Congrats on the amazing add to the Igloo Locker Room, HUGH!!! Petr Sykora has always been a class-act in my mind, as he never seeks the attention that most other NHL drama queens do. Thanks for the brilliant share, HUGH!

(Pssst! Justin... you might be able to find the poster's name somewhere among the words in this post. Wink )

Randi
Hugh another SYK addition to your collection. I really liked Sykora as a player, much as what Randi mentioned. Great pickup !!!
Thank God it's the end of the month and you can start rebuying in less than a week...hehe Thank you for yet another great jersey. I like the design on this one...
No, no more for a bit. Going on vacay for a couple weeks.....have to let the wallet recouperate! 4 gamers in one month takes a toll on it!
Nice pick-up, I remember Sykora when he played for the hometown Oil. He was a quiet under-the-radar guy who really worked hard and put up some respectable numbers.

PS) Hugh, I've got a trio of game-worn goalie jerseys coming in the mail as we speak. Keep an eye out for them.
Sweet I cant wait to see them!!!

(07-27-2013, 12:54 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pick-up, I remember Sykora when he played for the hometown Oil. He was a quiet under-the-radar guy who really worked hard and put up some respectable numbers.

PS) Hugh, I've got a trio of game-worn goalie jerseys coming in the mail as we speak. Keep an eye out for them.
Pages: 1 2 3