Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent Mail Days!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-28-2013, 12:17 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Man I really like that Patch booklet! You got a great deal on it. Congrats again. I agree the booklets are really cool in person. When I first got back into collecting, Preferred was one of the first big releases and I decided to try a box and pulled an All-Star Patch booklet. Haven't been able to get enough of them sense lol.

Are you going to try and pick up all the regular versions, and grab whatever primes you can? Also are you going to pick up a booklet case for your patch version.
I want to get one of every non 1/1 certain if possible. if I found a 1/1 and had the money at the time I'd go for it, but I don't chase 1/1.

what do the booklet cases look like? the regular version was sent to me in a thick mag holder, but it had to be closed to fit. do they have cases that allow them to start open for viewing purposes?
This is what they look like but they cost like $10 which seems kind of stupid because you could 4 130 pt. magnetics for less than that. But they are nice and come with a little stand so you can display if you want.

[Image: BookletBostonPrime_zpsb39466d0.jpg]
Love em all! Would be interested in the Dirk but dont have a ton for trade. Lmk if there is a specific player(s) you like and I can check what I havent put in my org
Pages: 1 2