Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I Have Put This Off For Far Too Long
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jeff (johlix),

You, sir, are a very good man and a true value to the boards here in the Beckett Community! For you to send me these cards and not expect anything in return (expect it, buddy! That's how I roll! Haha!) is nothing short of stellar! I thank you sincerely for the two amazing pieces and hope that I can find a comparable reciprocal in return.

Ladies and gentlemen, Jeff took it upon himself to send these two brilliant cards to me. He asked that I only keep a look out at first, but then amended that to "I was doing it because your a great guy, and one I consider a friend." Nothing short of the epitome of what a great community this is! I thank you again, my friend! I know that I would not have found the SP Game Used card anywhere else, and the Prime seems to fall WAY short of the #/75 it says there are. Best wishes, all, and enjoy the great show!

Randi

2011-12 Panini Prime Namesakes-Jaroslav Halak L #36/75

[Image: img504_zpsa27951f6.jpg]

The monster!!!
2012-13 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Sixes-Jaroslav Halak/David Backes/Patrick Berglund/Jimmy Howard/Henrik Zetterberg/Pavel Datsyuk #4/5

[Image: img503_zps4ede6523.jpg][Image: img502_zps2c0186a3.jpg]
Jeff (johlix),

You should of let me know you had those Halaks!! I would have traded you the Letang gamer for it! The fun I could have at Randi's expense would have been worth it alone!!! It would have been priceless!!!

Your a good man to do such a kind thing for Randi. I too agree with Randi ( I hate to admit it though)...this is by far the best forum and grouping of collectors out there!

Keep up the wonderful exchanges between members and keep this place the way it should an is!

Very kind words, much appreciated. It is a great community to be apart of. Love the Letang gamer.
I noticed your sig didn't have the drawn "L" anymore, congrats!
Well Randi, I would say that they were nice pieces for you PC but now the pics show that you moved them. wt... Congrats on completing the nameplate and kudos to Jeff.
Incredible generosity on Jeff's part, and in truth, it couldn't have been for a nicer guy. This forum rules. I'm a fan, and member, on a few others, but this is where I got my start in trading online, so I'll always be proud to be a member here. Cheers Beckett folk!
(07-25-2013, 03:15 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Jeff (johlix),

You should of let me know you had those Halaks!! I would have traded you the Letang gamer for it! The fun I could have at Randi's expense would have been worth it alone!!! It would have been priceless!!!

Your a good man to do such a kind thing for Randi. I too agree with Randi ( I hate to admit it though)...this is by far the best forum and grouping of collectors out there!

Keep up the wonderful exchanges between members and keep this place the way it should an is!
Hugh... Hugh... *SIGH*

You come off as a jerk, but are actually a very nice guy. You keep trying, though! Hehe!
(07-25-2013, 03:27 PM)johlix Wrote: [ -> ]Very kind words, much appreciated. It is a great community to be apart of. Love the Letang gamer.
The words are well beyond deserved and the notion is extremely appreciated! I agree on the Letang Gamer!
(07-25-2013, 09:13 PM)washjeff Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed your sig didn't have the drawn "L" anymore, congrats!
Thanks, Dave! The "L" in my signature is actually a different one, but the one that I got from Jeff was to give a helping hand to another Halak collector. It will get to it's rightful place, and Jeff shall receive the spoils!
(07-26-2013, 06:54 AM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Well Randi, I would say that they were nice pieces for you PC but now the pics show that you moved them. wt... Congrats on completing the nameplate and kudos to Jeff.
Haha! Thanks, I think, Walt! Tongue I forgot to move the pics to my Halak album before I made this post, but all is rectified now!
(07-26-2013, 07:19 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible generosity on Jeff's part, and in truth, it couldn't have been for a nicer guy. This forum rules. I'm a fan, and member, on a few others, but this is where I got my start in trading online, so I'll always be proud to be a member here. Cheers Beckett folk!
Thanks for the very nice words, Chris! You are one of the many members that make this community what it is, and I am honored to be respected by such respectable folks! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi