Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anybody here have any Topps Printing Plate cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody have them, and know what their value might be? I got 2 yesterday in a 36 pack box
depends on player. but anywhere from 5-6 dollars to around 40
It is extremely player dependent. If it were a printing plate of a superstar it would be worth much more than a common, and if it was a superstar rookie then it would be worth even more. Hopefully you got some good players.
Homer Bailey and Dustin Pedroia
pedroia print plates sell for around 30-50 each

homer bailey goes for around 7-15
I also have their matching cards from the 2012 Series 2, the regular player cards
that wont effect the sale of the print plate, though it is nice to include it
Dang :/ Thinking "Its 1 of 1, how can you put a price tag on it? It must be worth a lot!" I think if I get a gold foil and maybe another card of his, it could increase the value to sell it as a set?
(07-19-2013, 11:20 AM)Racinghy Wrote: [ -> ]Dang :/ Thinking "Its 1 of 1, how can you put a price tag on it? It must be worth a lot!" I think if I get a gold foil and maybe another card of his, it could increase the value to sell it as a set?
not really. you would have to have a complete "rainbow"
Well, they had 3 full boxes and a few packs left in the 4th box left and I saw a few blasters for sale at walmart for $6 in the 2012 Series 2.....time to spend some money? Wink
Pages: 1 2