Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trilogy....huh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
$255 or more a box? For what? I like the look of the Crystal cards, but people on eBay trying to sell them for hundreds, are you serious?

I'd pay no more than $10 for one of those and that would have to be a SUPER STAR.

The auto pucks look good, but yea, just not seeing the value for the price.
I got offered a Dougie Hamilton RC #/699 for $120. Whaaaaaaat?!?!?! Two weeks and I'll be sniping them for $15 each at auction.
I have never been a fan of Trilogy but I just skimmed the bay and these cards are nice looking, I might go pick up a box if they have them at the lcs tonight.

EDIT: I must have skimmed right over when you listed the box price. LCS wants 240/85 per. I just looked over the checklist, and yeah there are some nice cards, but I agree I don't see where the $$$ is going w/ these boxes. Hopefully UD1 gets here before I change my mind and buy some of these.
I think all the rookies are sticker auto's and i see Yakupov's #/699 is a redemption, that sounds like fun
yeah, This looks like nothing special. It looks like they've brought back the Ice Scripts, which kills me because now i have that many more cards to collect.
I like the puck autos, but for that price point, you should be getting on card autos. Disappointing. At least Ranford is a part of the product.
I will maybe (surely) try some but not more than a box. At my LCS, it's 300$ tax included. For that price, there should not be any sticker autos. I also think that they didn't put any redemptions for this year's rookies (MacKinnon, Drouin, Jones...). That would have been a plus on Trilogy's side.

SSP
(07-17-2013, 12:42 PM)sspboss302 Wrote: [ -> ]I will maybe (surely) try some but not more than a box. At my LCS, it's 300$ tax included. For that price, there should not be any sticker autos. I also think that they didn't put any redemptions for this year's rookies (MacKinnon, Drouin, Jones...). That would have been a plus on Trilogy's side.

SSP
on ebay it looks like the Tarasenko is a redemption, not sure about anything else.
With a year to prepare, im glad the didnt just mail it in for a quick cash grab (sarcasm)
I will point out that the Ice Scripts are not on card auto (i'm assuming you guys are only talking about RC's anyway) but it is nice to see that they still have the really shitty problem with smearing/streaking/scratching of the auto.
Pages: 1 2