Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: fav product of 12-13 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello all

with 13-14 coming out in a few months I figured I asked.

what was your fav products? I am just figure I asked

I know this past season some of the products not getting made hurt the card collecting (as well as the lockout for long contracts..)

I have to say my fav products are
BTP (love this product and always will)
ITG UM
superlative III
Score
prime
UD
fleer retro and SPA (i enjoy some of the 90 theme cards)

please only positive stuff no bashing of anything product

as always happy collecting
BTP will always be the top of my list but I have to admit it felt a bit weak compared to the last few years.

I also liked opening SPA and Rookie Anthology.
I dug Fleer Retro for a hot minute, and opened a few boxes, but pulling two and three autos of the same no-namers got old quick. The parallels were great for trade bait though. My favorite has to have been Rookie Anthology, it was always different, it was fun.
Sales wise, there was no comparison to heroes and prospects and rookie anthology.

All the rest combined were nowhere near those 2.........!
(07-14-2013, 04:32 PM)stadium sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]Sales wise, there was no comparison to heroes and prospects and rookie anthology.

All the rest combined were nowhere near those 2.........!
well H&P you do the tour so that helps it out a lot I bet
Definitely Rookie Anthology.
rookie anthology
Um..none of them, weak rookie crop and same old getting rid of non star players auto's made me stop buying wax in April. I haven't even touched the products you guys have mentioned so maybe it got better.
Artifacts was also a strong contender this year....

A customer reminded me of that.... LOL

ITG and Panini ran away with it so far this year.

1- ITG Heroes And Prospects, with autos and game used of MacKinnon, Drouin, Jones, Yakupov...., you can't go wrong for a 100$ box.

2- Panini Classics Signatures, for the design, the on-card signatures and all of those vintage players. A bit expensive though.

3- Artifacts, every year this product brings nice and solid hits.

BTP is also nice, but a bit weak this year.

SSP
Pages: 1 2