Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: case breakin prestige, bowman packs, and your first look at ELITE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ive spent way too much money lately. this is scan heavy, but ive left out many of the inserts and base rookies as there were plenty of those. only scans of autos, jsy cards, or numbered hits.

first up: half case break of 2012 totally certified. i bought a spot for the browns...

[Image: SCAN0463_zpscadaed6c.jpg]

weeden jsy/auto out of 175
benjamin is /99
gordon /290

now to 2013 Prestige: two full case breaks. i bought into vikings on each hoping to score pc hits. got a few at least.

[Image: SCAN0454_zps78b317c1.jpg]

also purchased spots for the titans, raiders, and cardz

[Image: SCAN0455_zps05073e25.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0456_zps60a2f24e.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0457_zpsadee530e.jpg]

then last week, i went through 3 packs of bowman. got a hit each time!

[Image: SCAN0458_zpsa8ed5c6c.jpg]

and today, i splurged on 12 packs of prestige, and then 2 full boxes of elite.

it gets dirty....mega hits, and the first plate ive ever pulled.

[Image: SCAN0461_zpsdb3f5ea4.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0462_zps82a03d37.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0459_zps7d8697d2.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0460_zpsf80e8d34.jpg]

nothing has been added to the org because im doing a massive reorganizing of it. with that being said, I might sell any of these (unless its a PC card of course). some will be available for trade in due time but I'll entertain any offers to sell, just send me a PM and if its agreeable, I'll put a price tag on it.

I like the looks the Rookie Sensstions from Elite. Looks like another solid Elite release.
did u get any nassib if so pm me thanks
If you are trading I would love to have that Mayo Pro Bowl jersey! Let me know, thanks!
Would love all the raiders, especially the Wilson's....can we work something out?
(07-13-2013, 10:07 AM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]If you are trading I would love to have that Mayo Pro Bowl jersey! Let me know, thanks!
Sorry! Mayo was probably my favorite hit as he belongs in my PC (collecting former VOLS). Nicest mayo I've ever pulled.
(07-13-2013, 10:08 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Would love all the raiders, especially the Wilson's....can we work something out?
I'll check you for them. I'll shoot you a msg soon
interested in the Lacys if available..thanks
I definitely need that Zac Dysert. Also very nice break!
did u get any nassibs if so pm me thx
Thats thomas is nice!! Check me if for trade
Pages: 1 2