Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 400+ uNique Certified Autos! -- Is it a record?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got #s 390-403 in! Is 400+ unique certified autos a record for any collection?

[Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2.jpg][Image: 3.jpg][Image: 4.jpg][Image: 5.jpg][Image: 6.jpg][Image: 7.jpg][Image: 8.jpg][Image: 9.jpg][Image: 10.jpg][Image: 11.jpg][Image: 12.jpg][Image: 13.jpg][Image: 14.jpg]

Here's a link to the other 389 if you're interested:

http://www.callmefairf.com/basketball_ca..._Autos.htm
awesome collection..... i would think that's a record
I WANT TO GET IN YOUR WILL.
That is pretty nuts. I see in the org there are 650 different autos. How many of those are 1/1's and how many 1/1's do you have? Id be interested to see what your total % of non 1/1's you have got.
Wow that is insane! Are they all different? If they are, yes that should be some kind of record haha!
(07-11-2013, 10:18 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that is insane! Are they all different? If they are, yes that should be some kind of record haha!
Notice the word play? uNique. Smile
210 of the 650 autographs listed in Beckett are 1/1's. I have 43 of those 210... so I own roughly 20% of the 1/1 autos.

This means that there are 440 non-1/1 autos, of which I have 360.... less than I thought. There are a bunch that just recently got listed that I should be able to gobble up and some that I just haven't gone after.

I was also surprised to find that just 58 of the autographs are unnumbered or do not have a stated print run.
Damn that's alot of autos! Both in your collection and that he's signed. Great work tracking down all that you have and best of luck in adding more!