Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally a proper way to display the PC!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not the best pic but figured I would share. Love having this up in the living room. I wish I went with a bigger one but guess I'll just have to rotate cards that I display...

[Image: 84f6143c-b8ec-4411-b489-55ba95167078_zps0fd7a11e.jpg]
Nice! Is that a hanging display? You have some great Jordans. What card is that next to the Fleer RC?
Yeah, it is a hanging wall display.Black Felt back, dark wood frame.

Thanks for the props on the MJs. It's been a busy first year back. The card next to the Fleer RC is the 1985 Jewel Prism Sticker. They were a regional release that were in the 25 cent sticker machines outside of Jewel Supermarkets in Michigan back in the day. Very low pop card that doesn't show up often. One of the first MJs I hunted down.
Where did you get that display from? I am looking to get something similar but wanted to get some good suggestions.
Don't feel bad about rotating cards; it saves them from any sort of long-term lighting and makes your display a little different each time. I like to shuffle things through by season and the like. My office is very Cubs-heavy at the moment. (No jokes, please.)