Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Preferred case break (Heat/Lakers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I decided to get into a break while typing a paper for graduate school and I'm glad I did! Not looking to trade any of these just wanted to share with you guys.

Heat hits.... None!

Now for the lakers... Rambis/10, Jabbar/25 (first Jabbar auto for me!)
[Image: Scan_zpsfdfd9759.jpg]

Diesel 1/199
[Image: shaq_zpsf00dd9fb.jpg]

Oh I almost forgot the Kobe packs which yielded this...
[Image: 6e8d3824-6f38-458d-915b-64660ca25181_zps280dbb6b.jpg]
First Kobe auto I've ever hit!

WOW!!!! Those are some sweet stuff!!! Congrats!!
Holy moly!! I think I have only seen 1 hit of those Kobe packs and it was a JMarchand hit. Congrats!! Probably the best paper you have ever written after a break like that!
(07-11-2013, 03:47 AM)ndevoy Wrote: [ -> ]Holy moly!! I think I have only seen 1 hit of those Kobe packs and it was a JMarchand hit. Congrats!! Probably the best paper you have ever written after a break like that!
....I actually hit two from the Anthology packs Smile One was 1/8 and one was 1/24, auto relics. THank you for the shout out and that was many a month ago, so great memory too!!

To the OP, great hits. Is it the scan or is the top left corner of the booklet slightly chipped??
Great stuff man! Congrats on the break. Two booklets and a Kobe and Kareem auto. Hell of a break. If you ever change your mind about trading I am interested in either booklet.
Thanks guys and I turned in my paper late because i was so pumped lol. Wow two Kobes from anthology that's amazing man congrats! Tbarn that's why i asked if you were going for the set bud, send you an offer soon. Shaq i'm keeping but I can part with the Lakers (Minor chip when it was pulled if that's an issue lmk).
Sick kobe
Awesome break, nice jabbar.
I love the Rambis! Great break.

OT but what are you studying in graduate school? I too use cards as a wonderful distraction from my school work...