Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally back in the states...with the spoils!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all! So to top off the fun trip, guess who got his wallet stolen with ALL of his cash in the half block between the hotel and my train station to the airport! lol ended up having to beg for change for the train! lol oh well, here are the spoils!
[Image: DSCN0192_zps4931aec9.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0194_zps9309a5ff.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0195_zps6f1b02b4.jpg]

Look at all the work someone put into these books! No way I can take them apart to just have the cards. I think (because I am going to be selling them somewhere) I should sell the individual books...or should I try to move all the books with the box as a bigger lot? Opinions my hockey brotheren?
Very cool! What a find you have there! Congrats!
(07-10-2013, 10:55 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool! What a find you have there! Congrats!
too bad I cant find the sets in the Org Sad would be nice to have a ballpark price to ask!
Those are some very sweet pick-ups, Justin! Congrats.

It's a shame that you had your wallet lifted. Pick-pockets in Europe are quite stellar at their craft. Welcome back to the boards, and I hope that you are able to stick around for a bit!

Randi
(07-10-2013, 03:44 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some very sweet pick-ups, Justin! Congrats.

It's a shame that you had your wallet lifted. Pick-pockets in Europe are quite stellar at their craft. Welcome back to the boards, and I hope that you are able to stick around for a bit!

Randi
Me too, i just hope He lifted the cash and tossed the rest