Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Triple Box Break of BTP 10th Anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2011-12 Between the Pipes. I've picked up a few hits on auction sites, and I like the pulls a lot, so I figured I'd splurge for my birthday.

10th Anniversary Parallels
[Image: IMG_0002_zps582368aa.jpg]

Masked Men 4
[Image: IMG_0001_zps4410c680.jpg]

Autos
[Image: IMG_zps798e0e5a.jpg]

Memorabilia Hits
[Image: IMG_0003_zps6bff97d0.jpg]

It was my birthday, so I was ecstatic to hit an item for my main collection: Bill Ranford. I've seen this card online, but always thought it was priced a little too high for me. I haven't hit a Ranford anything (aside from base cards) since the late 90s.
[Image: IMG_0004_zps212800ac.jpg]

Overall, very happy with the product. I just hope there is a Sean Burke collector somewhere. All memorabilia will be listed at a certain auction site first, as I'm trying to pay for some more boxes. Unless someone out there has Ranford parallels or low-numbered memorabilia, then I will entertain a trade.
Not a Burke collector but that is an awesome swatch on that jersey card!
Nice! Another BTP collector! We are hard to find around here, any chance you wanna trade sometime? Looking for some base cards for 12-13 and masked men cards. Take a look at my org and let me know. Also picked up a Bill Ranford buyback 10-11 french upper deck if your interested
Sweet break, if the Pelle is available, let me know.
Very good break congrats. Love the Pelle!
Nice triple jersey