Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Threads 1 box plus 4 packs--and this is all I have to show for it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This box was just ripe for the taking. The place in the store where it was, whenever there is a basketball box there I buy the box regardless of the product. As for the 4 packs...I had worked out a deal with another customer who was there for some Kobe's. I am a complete stickler for round amounts so I grabbed 4 packs to equal a round amount.

[Image: _IMG_zps90d6a9d6.jpg]

The Kyrie was from one of the four packs that I grabbed. Everything else was from the wax.
Hmm, that's curious. I got the exact same two rookie autos from my box as well...
Nice pulls. I'm sure there are some Detroit fans who will be interested in the Patch.
sick knight patch
THe funny thing here is...You know those die cut jersey in Threads? This box completed my Rookies set(I wasn't really going for the set...I had just noticed that counting from high to low in the set there were no gaps until card #3 which was never made) and left me only one short of completing the vets portion. I will be on the hunt for Gordon Hayward.
(07-08-2013, 05:21 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]THe funny thing here is...You know those die cut jersey in Threads? This box completed my Rookies set(I wasn't really going for the set...I had just noticed that counting from high to low in the set there were no gaps until card #3 which was never made) and left me only one short of completing the vets portion. I will be on the hunt for Gordon Hayward.
Didn't I send you a Gordon Hayward Team Threads? If not I think I have one.
If you have it I would love to try and trade for it to complete my set!
Sick pistons patch
Interested in the patch, absolutely. But I have nothing worth trading for it nor the funds to buy it.
(07-09-2013, 02:42 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the patch, absolutely. But I have nothing worth trading for it nor the funds to buy it.
Its ok! I am looking to see if Panini will replace it. There is a gnarly surface flaw on the card.
Pages: 1 2