Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTTF these two Paul Pierce Rookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title says it all. I have all of the other Pierce rookies with duplicates of most. Now I just need these two. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1998-99 Black Diamond #101 Paul Pierce RC
1998-99 Stadium Club #110 Paul Pierce RC
I might have the stadium club, ill look and send an offer if I do
I have the Black Diamond I would trade to you. Let me mark it FT and I will send you an offer.
(07-06-2013, 03:11 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: [ -> ]I might have the stadium club, ill look and send an offer if I do
Sounds good and thank you!!!
(07-06-2013, 04:27 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Black Diamond I would trade to you. Let me mark it FT and I will send you an offer.
Trade offer responded to. Thank you!!!
I think i might have both..i know i just traded the double diamond RC...Let me check and let you know..
Looks like you are all set. If the other deals fall through I think I have doubles of both, and I know I have a few Kobe's you needed (Crusade).
(07-08-2013, 06:52 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you are all set. If the other deals fall through I think I have doubles of both, and I know I have a few Kobe's you needed (Crusade).
Trade offer sent!
I just have the black diamond. I forgot stadium club had 2. i only have the #203 one.