Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Patrick Roy/Marc Andre Fleury shield 1/1 value?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question on the approximate value of a card.
I pulled a Silver Ensigns Patrick Roy/Marc Andre-Fluery dual logo shield 1/1 out of 2011-12 Panini Dominion & was thinking about selling it, but looking on ebay, the shield cards range from 300-5000.
The beckett checklist shows it as signed, but this version is not. Not sure if it was a screw up or it this is the correct version.
Any help with approximate value would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ron
I can't see the photo in order to help you...
you'll have to use a photobucket.

As far as value, Good luck. Its a patrick roy so there will be some hard core collectors out there. a 1/1 card will never have a book value because of the rarity of it. Best bet is to throw it up on ebay and put a price you're willing to let it go for and see if anybody bids on it.
or do a BUY IT NOW. Or do a Reseve (do they still do that?)
Buy it now with best offer probably best bet
Contact SNOBLES. Scott has a man crush on Roy.
(07-05-2013, 09:37 PM)stadium sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]Contact SNOBLES. Scott has a man crush on Roy.
I really do....but only buying his BTP cards now and don't have anything close to this for trade.

Thanks for thinking of me though.
Contact TKmullin....hes a Fleury Super Collector and Im sure he'd be interested in it.
(07-05-2013, 11:25 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Contact TKmullin....hes a Fleury Super Collector and Im sure he'd be interested in it.
PM sent...
MAF is mediocre at best and brings the excitement of The Roy shield.