Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another Mail Call. Lidstrom Additions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm finally caught up on everything I've purchased the past month or so. This is a small call, but it's not too shabby.

[Image: chevel_zps6541a01b.jpg]
I would like something of Cicci in a Wings jersey, but this will work for now. I almost bought an entire box of Motown when I found out Cheveldae had an auto. Saved a bunch of money just by getting the single. It's a beauty!

[Image: lidstromptch_zpse6f5ded4.jpg]
#'d 01/20

[Image: autopatchlid_zps90dd6be0.jpg]
#'d 11/25

There are a few that popped on the auction site that I REALLY want, but I may let them go for now.

Thanks for looking!
Nice pics...gotta love Nick and his amazing career!
Wow, you are having some amazing mail posts. Great stuff.
(07-06-2013, 12:50 AM)roenickle Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pics...gotta love Nick and his amazing career!
Absolutely. It was nice to get to watch him play it out too.
(07-06-2013, 08:18 AM)snobles Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you are having some amazing mail posts. Great stuff.
Thanks Smile Now if I could only stop buying.... lol
Great adds! Killing it!
(07-06-2013, 05:54 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: [ -> ]Great adds! Killing it!
Thanks Smile Now they seem to be drying up. Might be time to beef up the pay pal account for next season!
You have really added some great looking cards of Lidstrom lately and I enjoy the shows.
(07-08-2013, 01:18 PM)one20 Wrote: [ -> ]You have really added some great looking cards of Lidstrom lately and I enjoy the shows.
Thank you. Smile