Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: High End Cards FS Jordan, Lillard, Durant, Magic 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well didn't use the proper marking cards for sale but now they are marked in my org for sale with asking prices. Pm if you want to know anything or have interest

photo SCAN0119.jpg

photo SCAN0125.jpg

sorry have some football mixed in the scans
Nothing showing up in your traders. Make sure you have the folder with your cards for trade made public. On the left side bar of your organize click the manage folders/collections link.
Kinda interested in your Aikman.
~cheerz~
Fx
Interested in the weeden/richardson depending on what you are asking.
what do you want for the Jordan?
They are all marked for sale. I do not have they marked for trade
(07-05-2013, 01:23 PM)andrew4444 Wrote: [ -> ]They are all marked for sale. I do not have they marked for trade
ya but ya still have to put them in a folder and make them public or we cant send any offers. Also I did check in your Organize, and no prices are showing. At least not for me.
~cheerz~
Fx
I marked all of them and put them into a folder
cool cards.......

I can set up a cash offer, but when I tried to send it, a message appears that you have insufficient funds for seller fees.

I was making a decent offer on the Durant Chrome BGS 10 and could not send the offer for the reason I listed above. I hate selling on Beckett because they require a CC and I have one on file but still have the same issue when selling myself.

P.S. I am good with Paypal protection only and setting up a dummy trade for feedback if necessary.

PM coming with that offer.
ok durant is gone