Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: eBay bucks arriving soon!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
$63.68... So what are you guys getting??? I am looking to add a sweet RGIII card with mine...Smile
I have $69 and some change, not sure what to do with it yet, I've been wanting to get a chainsaw for a while now. got several huge tress on my properties and always a bunch of limbs down and never have a chain saw. $69 bucks is a nice chunk to put down on one.
$77, not sure. I often buy a box with the Bucks, like Limited, but might put it toward a Luck Auto or Aaron Rodgers Auto. I might get 40% of it with the Bucks. If I can get the auto down under $100, I like that idea as well.
Holy crap! I thought I spent a lot of money to get the 10 bucks that I'm getting back! I was looking to get a Johnathan Franklin Prestige auto for about half of the asking price with it, but man, 50+ bucks is quite a bit of getting stuff through the bay!
I wish I had heard about this earlier! I would have had a lot of eBay bucks to use.
$144.44 - Got my Hayden Penattiere auto already purchased and have $44 left over for a Manning or something else Big Grin
My $32 will go toward another Moss card, maybe another auto.
Post your bucks purchases here guys!!!Smile
I want an RG3 exquisite Patch Auto RC. Those just released and are sick
have 244 and some change. Looking to add another DR J or see if a rare Bettis auto from the Notre Dame release hits
Pages: 1 2 3