Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: First JJ Auto #D/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jerry's Gordon auto inspired me to share. Got this on the bay not that long ago. Hard to see but its Firesuit/Sheet Metal/Auto #04/25.

[Image: IMG_20130701_245258_133_zps6ebed7f5.jpg]
That is a very sweet card! Awesome pick up! What year is that from? I know somebody on here that may be a bit jealous of that card. Where ya at spazmatastic? lol
2012 Redline Racing.
Thanks!
Honestly I used to despise JJ but I figured a couple seasons ago if you can't beat em join em. lol
Now JJ is my #2 driver after Newman of course.
Nice card, great pick-up! Always nice getting a first auto of someone that you collect. Hope you get many more Smile

Jerry
(07-01-2013, 02:08 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice card, great pick-up! Always nice getting a first auto of someone that you collect. Hope you get many more Smile

Jerry
Thanks Jerry!
You know I prob will just stick to one for now.
He is expensive just like Gordon! I did get a killer deal on this so that's pretty much the only reason I was able to pull it off.

I hear you, I was lucky and got mine for a great deal, I traded it for a 2013 Ignite Blue Ink Stenhouse #/25 auto!

Jerry
Nice!
great autograph i love these
(07-01-2013, 03:35 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: [ -> ]great autograph i love these
Thanks! I wish the the metal was multi but oh well can't have everything.

Awesome card man! I'm glad you finally got one. Yea, multi-color on the SM would make it better, but at least both pieces aren't plain white. Smile
I agree that his AU's are EXPENSIVE. All 3 of my JJ AU's came from trades. My first one is #'d to 48 and has a piece of RU'd tire. My second one is #'d to 25 and is just an AU. The 2nd one is my favorite (and most valuable) JJ card. I traded a 2009 Harvick Showcase 3x Mem. card #/5 for the 1st JJ AU. I actually traded down to get my favorite JJ AU, but it was paired with a Mark Martin 2010 Showcase 3x Mem. #'d /5.
You might remember what the 3rd one is since I almost sold it to you. I'm glad that you got a better one and I still have mine!
Pages: 1 2