Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: First Gordon Auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picked up this card earlier this week from a trade and finally scanned it today. My first Jeff Gordon auto Smile

1996 SPx #T1A Jeff Gordon AU
[Image: img089_zps5bfb4454.jpg]

Jerry
Congrats Jerry! I recently picked up a JJ one, I will try and post a pic tonight.
(06-29-2013, 04:20 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Jerry! I recently picked up a JJ one, I will try and post a pic tonight.
Congrats to you also, I know it is hard to trade for auto's of certain people and they are really expensive to buy.

Jerry

Sweet card.
Nice!
GREAT CARD and doesnt have that awfull hologram that he puts on his now lol
Awesome card, Jerry! I've always loved SPx cards. It really is too bad that UD went all to hell in every way imaginable.
I am still missing a JG AU for my collection. I don't see it as a bad thing really. Of the 9 current drivers I collect, I am missing AU's for JG, Kyle Busch, Danica, and Dale Jr. Not really too bad considering how I have not focused on an AU of 3 of them at all, just b/c they are so hard to get. Once I add Kyle's AU, I might try to get the other 3 drivers. I've had chances at JG's in the past but wanted a JJ more. I had my hands on a Dale Jr. but I bought it for someone else, so I only got to hold it for 2 days. I haven't even tried to get a Danica AU yet.
I have added 2 Kahne AUs and an Ambrose just in the past 2 months. Along with my 3 JJ's, 2 MM's (I traded 1 other one), and my pack-pulled T.Bayne AU, I am pretty happy about the AU's in my PC.
BTW, I am still holding that JG Crown Jewels Promo for you. Hint, hint. Wink
(07-01-2013, 11:37 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome card, Jerry! I've always loved SPx cards. It really is too bad that UD went all to hell in every way imaginable.
I am still missing a JG AU for my collection. I don't see it as a bad thing really. Of the 9 current drivers I collect, I am missing AU's for JG, Kyle Busch, Danica, and Dale Jr. Not really too bad considering how I have not focused on an AU of 3 of them at all, just b/c they are so hard to get. Once I add Kyle's AU, I might try to get the other 3 drivers. I've had chances at JG's in the past but wanted a JJ more. I had my hands on a Dale Jr. but I bought it for someone else, so I only got to hold it for 2 days. I haven't even tried to get a Danica AU yet.
I have added 2 Kahne AUs and an Ambrose just in the past 2 months. Along with my 3 JJ's, 2 MM's (I traded 1 other one), and my pack-pulled T.Bayne AU, I am pretty happy about the AU's in my PC.
BTW, I am still holding that JG Crown Jewels Promo for you. Hint, hint. Wink

Yeah, yeah, I know, lol Smile Hopefully I will pull something that you need when I buy a Hobby Box of Redline. I will be working on getting a Martin Auto next, then a Danica auto, which will be hard like Gordon.

Jerry

Jerry