Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LCS Washington state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any collectors on the boards know of any good LCS to go to in Washington state? Thanks
Yes, I live in Washington and I know of a good one in Mill Creek, WA. He has a lot of autographs but primarily deals with football and baseball. He does have a ton of older wax in all sports but his basketball singles are limited. He is on Ebay and has a ton of stuff there to get an idea.

Another one is Shane's Big League Sports Cards in Renton. A bigger selection of Basketball cards there. DJ's Sportscards is also in Renton but I have not been here nor have I heard anything about it.

I have not been to this one but Northwest Sportscards In University Place (near Seattle) is good from what I hear.

All three of these places are relatively close to each other.
search "west coast sports cards" forgot what area of Washington it is actually in. I know close to Tacoma.. I went there twice.. but havent been back since 2009-10... it is a very large shop.. but basketball is extremely slim.. most single packs were overpriced & not a big selection of new stuff... but they did have boxes of exqusite.. but way over what I can afford.

(06-23-2013, 08:11 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I live in Washington and I know of a good one in Mill Creek, WA. He has a lot of autographs but primarily deals with football and baseball. He does have a ton of older wax in all sports but his basketball singles are limited. He is on Ebay and has a ton of stuff there to get an idea.

Another one is Shane's Big League Sports Cards in Renton. A bigger selection of Basketball cards there. DJ's Sportscards is also in Renton but I have not been here nor have I heard anything about it.

I have not been to this one but Northwest Sportscards In University Place (near Seattle) is good from what I hear.

I go to Northwest Sports cards often. Their prices are good and they do autograph signings from time to time. I really like Mill Creek as well but it's pretty far from me so I don't get there often.
(06-23-2013, 08:11 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I live in Washington and I know of a good one in Mill Creek, WA. He has a lot of autographs but primarily deals with football and baseball. He does have a ton of older wax in all sports but his basketball singles are limited. He is on Ebay and has a ton of stuff there to get an idea.

Thanks, I'll have to look into these shops.
(06-23-2013, 11:00 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]search "west coast sports cards" forgot what area of Washington it is actually in. I know close to Tacoma.. I went there twice.. but havent been back since 2009-10... it is a very large shop.. but basketball is extremely slim.. most single packs were overpriced & not a big selection of new stuff... but they did have boxes of exqusite.. but way over what I can afford.
I actually checked out northwest sports cards. I had to ask if they had any Father's Day packs. The store worker told me that they gave all of them out. As he said that I noticed that a small stack were on the counter with the rest of the boxes that they were selling. He eventually gave me a pack. He moved the rest of the packs out of sight. Two more customers came in after me inquiring about them and he told them the exact same thing.

That kind of turned me off possibly going back. I did buy a box of classics and court kings (nothing special). The other people who worked their seemed pretty cool though.
(06-23-2013, 11:07 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: [ -> ]I go to Northwest Sports cards often. Their prices are good and they do autograph signings from time to time. I really like Mill Creek as well but it's pretty far from me so I don't get there often.
I did hear about them doing signings at northwest sports cards. I didn't have any issues with their pricing. I didn't really like how limited their basketball selection was. All of their cheap singles are behind the counter (I'm not really used to that). I did hear that they have a warehouse where most of there stuff is located. I also liked how they incorporated drawings with purchases. I will check out their pack wars when I get a chance.

I'll check out Mill Creek when I get the chance.
All- Thanks for the advice. DJ's has been the best location I've checked out so far. He has a lot of stuff and seems to be a very good person.