Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Jumbo 2013 S2 Topps - Nice!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2 Nice boxes of Topps Series 2. Really happy with my break though nothing earth shattering. Did get a camo and black so that was really nice though players are middle of the road (not complaining) Commend Topps on continuation of a nice base product this year. I really like the look. Inserts are really nice...production top notch, sharpe clean pictures with alot of action. Need to look through base again as I think there may be some sp's. Harper & Darvish wb for sale only. Everything else wb for sale / trade after I can get it loaded. Obviously not everything scanned.

Question: are Chasing History Golds only in retail?

Enjoy......
[Image: Scan4_zpsef8f78a9.jpg]
[Image: Scan2_zps2662741c.jpg]
[Image: Scan3_zps8c23a2ea.jpg]
[Image: Scan1_zps56db116c.jpg]
Like that smoltzy
You had a nice break for rangers fans, didn't know profar even had a mini!
(06-22-2013, 07:59 PM)rentzington Wrote: [ -> ]You had a nice break for rangers fans, didn't know profar even had a mini!
LOL.....didn't even look at it that way. I seem to pull alot of Rangers or Card's for some reason.

(06-22-2013, 08:13 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.....didn't even look at it that way. I seem to pull alot of Rangers or Card's for some reason.
I curse the 2011 ws and David freese every time I get a cards heavy break
sweet pulls - please check me for the Perez
not bad joe! the gold holofoil chasing history are retail only from blister packs.
I say you did really well for those break!
Would like the Henderson, please check my Org.
Pretty nice breaks!! The Harper and Darvish are good hits too!
Pages: 1 2 3