Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ONCE AGAIN ..THE KINDNESS HERE IS KING..THANKS FTBALLCARDS!! (MIKE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
an amazing gift from an all class,caring and kind soul..i had a tear in my eyes after i opened this...
[Image: 012-1.jpg]
[Image: 011-1.jpg]
[Image: 010-2.jpg]
thank you SO much again Mike!
the as most dont know i have a slight Rex Grossman fetish..lol...who in the heck has a grossman bears signed jersey under glass,,,lmao...
I DO!!!!!!!!
these are KILLER...
1/5
[Image: 001.jpg]
and another 1/5 of my FAVORITE set runs or all time...wow...
[Image: 004-2.jpg]
and my boy...yessssssssss....
[Image: 003-2.jpg]
this wonderful 4/5 from longevity that i DONT have..wow and he knew this how?!? hmmm...
[Image: 006-1.jpg]
THEN....the Heart Attack card,cry like a baby card,whatever you want to call it...i am still in shock.really.. my eyes well up just looking at it..
[Image: 008-2.jpg]
[Image: 009-1.jpg]
Wow! This would give any bears fan a heart attack. I'm hyperventilating right now and I'm only looking at pictures! Congrats and happy birthday.
Wow, Mike, that 1/1 is amazing! Always giving awesome cards... Bet you couldn't breathe for a minute after that package, eh Jeff?
Holy crap! That's awesome.

Happy bday
RIGHT ON!!! You weren't kidding at all my friend.

Way ta go FTBc.
(06-20-2013, 11:20 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]RIGHT ON!!! You weren't kidding at all my friend.

Way ta go FTBc.
no my friend, i wasnt Smile

you 2 were cut from the same cloth...dont blush, its the truth.
and thanks all!! its been a great day.
Ummmmm yep that's just CRAZY!!!!!!!! congrats and Happy Birthday my brother. WTG FTB
Mike is definately one of the good ones.... Congrats and happy bday Jeff....
congrats and happy birthday!!
Awesome stuff! WTG Mike and congrats and Happy Birthday Jeff!
Pages: 1 2