Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: taking a small break...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all-
i wanted to give everyone a heads up that i will be taking a (hopefully short) break from the boards. tomorrow i will be moving to Tulsa (hope you're ready for me Walt!) and will be without internet connection at the new place until i can find the time to get it set up as well as unpacking the thousands of cards i have decided to drag along with me...much to my wife's disgust! if you do find something of mine that you need, feel free to send me an offer, just know that i might not be able to get to it right away. the address i have listed is still going to be valid for a bit, as my wife will be commuting between Tulsa and Springfield while she finishes school, but i will probably update it once i have internet set up. i will have limited internet at work on my phone, so i should be on here...just not sure how much. see you guys and gals in the hopefully not so distant future.
-Matthew

ps: Ryan and Michel, your cards are in the mail, so no worries there.
I hope that the move goes well for you and your family, Matt! Walt should enjoy having another friend to hang out with! I am in the same moving boat as you, but I will still be able to post often. Trades are down to very close members only, and that should end fairly soon for me. I look forward to hearing that you are moved and settled in. Best wishes!

Randi
Congrats on the move!!! Good Luck!
Matthew,

Great to have you moving to Tulsa!!! If you need any help just send me a PM. More than happy to lend you a hand, even though you are a Flyers fan Big Grin It's always nice to have more hockey fans come to Tulsa, an area dominated by football. We'll have to get together and bust some wax and catch a few Tulsa Oilers games. Let me know if I can be of any help and WELCOME TO TULSA!!!
i hope your move goes smoothly