Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: friedmana27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone know why this guy is banned? I just finished a trade with him last week and had good interactions with him, so I was surprised to see him listed as banned when I saw a thread he posted in, and I can't PM him now that he has been banned. Any info?
I just finished a trade with him too, everything went smooth. Kinda weird
Because he is a minor...
Think he's only 15 but I've only had good experiences with him. I guess with what that other kid did Beckett is cracking down?
If I'm remembering correctly, he pretty much outed himself in a post he made. I thought it was in that thread about CARDS101 but couldn't find it there so it might be in another thread or he deleted it.
it isnt because of the other kid. when it is found out that a member is underage, they are banned.

in large part, it's a legality about adults entering into agreements with minors
(06-19-2013, 10:50 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm remembering correctly, he pretty much outed himself in a post he made. I thought it was in that thread about CARDS101 but couldn't find it there so it might be in another thread or he deleted it.

Yup, said that one kid gave teens like him a bad name.
So basically thats it in a nutshell....need to be 18 or over to trade
If you trades with him he will send I'd bet. He may be a kid but he has always handled himself like an adult. If he has your info he will send. That's my bet. The rules apply to all though.
WOW!!! What a shock... This is a damn shame! Im just at a loss of words he is actually a really good guy. I understand a rule is a rule, but WOW! Friedmana27 made a really good name for himself, but i dont know the entire story or what lead up to this. I wish him the best of luck and will trade with him again.
i have to agree. i did some trades with him as well. oh well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4