Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Last card needed for the Lords of the NHL set = Sidney Crosby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Almost done, I'm down to the last card!!! I completed the Towering Defenders set tonight, landing the Smith and Giguere in one cheap auction, and I'm down to one card remaining to complete the Lords of the NHL jersey set, #22 Sidney Crosby. If anyone has it, any color, shoot me a PM, willing to trade for it, buy it, whatever, it's the last card I need.
Deals done for Parise Lords of the NHL and Bryzgalov and Phaneuf Towering Defenders. Still got a long way to go, but I'm confident I can finish these sets trading for what I need. Anyone else out there got any on the want list?
Trades made for the Shea Weber & Jared Cowen Towering Defenders, and Shane Doan & Stephen Weiss Lords of the NHL jerseys. Long way to go, anyone else out there got something from the want list?
Datsyuk, Hall, Stamkos Doan, Quick, Backes, Kessel, Tavares & Duchene Lords of the NHL and Chara, Bouwmeester & Schultz Towering Defenders are all incoming! Still got a long way to go though, so anyone that has one of the cards left on my want list available, shoot me a PM and let's get a trade going! Pricing is out for anyone that was interested, so it'll be easier to discuss BV where necessary. Hoping to put this pair of sets together as soon as possible so I can go back in time a bit and start something harder to track down. Cheers!
Landed the Rinne, who's next?!?!
Managed to snag a bunch more from the set today, but still have sixteen more cards to track down to kill both sets. Anyone out there got anything from my first post?
offer sent...
Lundqvist, Toews and Rinne Lords and M. Staal TD are all incoming now, 12 cards left to complete the set!!!
Giroux, Ryan and E. Staal are coming in! 9 to go!!!!
I have a Brent Burns Prime Patch out of 25 three color
Pages: 1 2