Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Dreams do come true
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-17-2013, 09:52 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]How does its condition look in person? I think the main things on a card like that would be surface and centering.
surface looks real good but i think the centering is off a little. gonna bring it to my LCS have him take a look, he ships directly to beckett for grading.
Bro MAJOR congrats!!! That is and always will be THE Kobe Bryant card to have! It's an all time classic that'll go down with the Bird/Magic & MJ RC's as eternal "must haves" .... Looks great 2!! I hope you get a great grade on it and keep it forever! Congrats again! Smile
(06-17-2013, 10:39 PM)bengu Wrote: [ -> ]Bro MAJOR congrats!!! That is and always will be THE Kobe Bryant card to have! It's an all time classic that'll go down with the Bird/Magic & MJ RC's as eternal "must haves" .... Looks great 2!! I hope you get a great grade on it and keep it forever! Congrats again! Smile
thank you very much! Being 25 from LA, Kobe is my guy, and this is my holy grail
(06-17-2013, 11:00 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you very much! Being 25 from LA, Kobe is my guy, and this is my holy grail
Yeah definitely! I want one so bad too.. I'm saving like mad to soon hopefully get a BGS 10 version... I only buy about 1 card a year due to funds.. But I try & make sure it's a bucket list card each time! Kobe is the man & that card specifically is legendary! Keep us updated on how it grades out!

P.S oh yeah and isn't it crazy how once you get a card of that magnitude how you instantly feel like a kid again??! And how you can literally just stare at it for hours lol? I was and still am like that with my Fleer Jordan RC haha Smile
From one Kobe collector to another, Congrats!!! You got it at a great price.
I picked mine up for $150 a couple years back. It looks like it has a good shot at an 8.5 but hopefully a 9 if surface, edge and corners are good. Post some pictures when you get it back from grading.
(06-18-2013, 10:55 AM)sonic311 Wrote: [ -> ]From one Kobe collector to another, Congrats!!! You got it at a great price.
I picked mine up for $150 a couple years back. It looks like it has a good shot at an 8.5 but hopefully a 9 if surface, edge and corners are good. Post some pictures when you get it back from grading.
Thanks man! One huge step closer to getting all the 96-97 kobes! I will definitely post pics when I get it back
(06-18-2013, 11:23 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man! One huge step closer to getting all the 96-97 kobes! I will definitely post pics when I get it back
What 96-97 Kobe's do you need? I might be able to help you out with your task. I have dupes of a lot of them. PM me when you have your list.
nice pick up and at a great price. i was contemplating a few years ago to get one for my kobe pc when they were selling for around $150.... lol, i guess ill just wait when they are selling for over $300, thats my luck. the seller must have been hard up ending this auction early with bidders, considering these are consistently selling for over 200.
(06-18-2013, 11:26 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]What 96-97 Kobe's do you need? I might be able to help you out with your task. I have dupes of a lot of them. PM me when you have your list.
ya let me go through them all. i've got a bunch recently that haven't been put in org so need to look in box and then i'll get at ya
Pages: 1 2