Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 bowman blaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all. been a while since i broke something. so i decided to go to wally word and pick up a blaster. was jonesing for some cards since its been a while. saving up for the platinum series.
so i went and bought this blaster. no Yasiel Puig. but i did score a auto and a purple refractor out of 199. take a look. i think i did well!!
[Image: Scan0079_zpsae900a81.jpg]
nice blaster! wow!!!
thanks man!! there were about 8 blasters on the shelf. so i decided once again to take the first one in line. second auto from a blaster.
Wow. That's incredible odds. I hadn't pulled anything of merit from those in a while. After my last 5 bad breaks in a row (nothing good and mostly all duplicates), I swore off of them.
yeah i dont do very many blasters. the odds are against ya. but i needed that itch rubbed, lol!! i usually do hobby or jumbo boxes. like i was spitjean above, looking on getting a half case of bowman plat when they come out end of july. thanks