Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Retail Pack Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was up in Springfield, IL today to get fitted for a tux for my friend's wedding, and decided to hit up target and wal-mart since they always seem to have a bigger pack selection that my little wal-mart in my town.

Here is some of the stuff I got:

First off, I only bought 1 single rack pack on 2013 Topps. Most of this stuff is pretty common, but I went ahead and scanned it anyway. But really, for just one pack it was some pretty amazing overall value. The Yogi Berra The Greats red parallel is 50/50 and the stated odds for one was 1:1,162!

[Image: Toppsrack001_zps5be21614.jpg]

Next, I bought some rack packs and single packs of Archives. Was pretty surprised when I saw the Trout jersey....the red swatch is really nice!...and I got a nice 2-Color on the O'Neill.

[Image: archivesrelics001_zps9d94298d.jpg]
Congrats on the hits!! Is the O'Neill available?
(06-14-2013, 05:51 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the hits!! Is the O'Neill available?
I'd be willing to trade it, but I'll probably wait for the values to come out before I trade the relics.
Admit it... you felt them packs up first...
(06-14-2013, 04:35 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]I was up in Springfield, IL today to get fitted for a tux for my friend's wedding, and decided to hit up target and wal-mart since they always seem to have a bigger pack selection that my little wal-mart in my town.

Here is some of the stuff I got:

First off, I only bought 1 single rack pack on 2013 Topps. Most of this stuff is pretty common, but I went ahead and scanned it anyway. But really, for just one pack it was some pretty amazing overall value. The Yogi Berra The Greats red parallel is 50/50 and the stated odds for one was 1:1,162!

[Image: Toppsrack001_zps5be21614.jpg]

Next, I bought some rack packs and single packs of Archives. Was pretty surprised when I saw the Trout jersey....the red swatch is really nice!...and I got a nice 2-Color on the O'Neill.

[Image: archivesrelics001_zps9d94298d.jpg]
PM sent, thanks! RJ
(06-15-2013, 12:10 AM)cross4444 Wrote: [ -> ]Admit it... you felt them packs up first...
Thats not my style...I bought quite a bit of the Archives today.
Is the trout for trade? If so, lmk, thanks
(06-15-2013, 08:03 AM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Is the trout for trade? If so, lmk, thanks
I'm not sure if I'm going to trade it yet or not. I saw on eBay that it was going anywhere from $40-$50, so I may just sell it. I'm eying some new TaylorMade irons, so I could use the money.
(06-15-2013, 12:05 AM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be willing to trade it, but I'll probably wait for the values to come out before I trade the relics.
Sounds good! Thanks!!