Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Everyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Look!!!***UPDATE***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am down to one left in my 2008 sp authentic retro jersey auto set. BRIAN BOSWORTH!!! I might be getting the manning soon, but other than that all I need is the bosworth. For some reason 5 months ago I decided to not put another bid on a bosworth on the bay. BAD DECISION! He is the only one that hasn't shown up again since I've begun my set chase.
***If you or anyone you know has it, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!***
It is driving me bonkers. One of the cheapest ones in the set, and I can't even get my hands on it. Please help Smile
**UPDATE- I couldn't get my hands on the manning, so if any of you can find someone who has one, and the trade goes through, I'll send you a little gift. But the trade has to go through!***
I'll do some asking.
Sent an email to my top five wholesalers...if they have it, ill get you the info
Congrats. My last one was Brodie Croyle. Ironically the only one I had to buy as I was able to trade for every one of them
(06-14-2013, 12:10 AM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do some asking.
Thank you VERY much! I really appreciate it!
(06-14-2013, 06:50 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]Sent an email to my top five wholesalers...if they have it, ill get you the info
I really appreciate it man! Beckett is the best community hands down Smile
I know a guy who collected Bos. I'll see if he may have this.
(06-14-2013, 04:51 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]I know a guy who collected Bos. I'll see if he may have this.
Thank you so much! Big Grin
lol I did some searching of my own. Located 3 from photobucket but none of those are available. Ftjag has one with his retro set, then a person on SCF had one but said he wants to hold onto it since its his only bos auto and a 3rd doesnt look like they have collected cards in the past 3 years, sorry man.
(06-14-2013, 09:59 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol I did some searching of my own. Located 3 from photobucket but none of those are available. Ftjag has one with his retro set, then a person on SCF had one but said he wants to hold onto it since its his only bos auto and a 3rd doesnt look like they have collected cards in the past 3 years, sorry man.
I am touched that you looked for me lol Big Grin Could you ask the guy if I got him another bos auto, would he trade it to me?
good luck bro....I am on 6 years with my 07 FotG NFL Prime set..129/134 and i was ready to snap in 2009
Tongue
Pages: 1 2