Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Panini 2 box break....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Doing one box at a time...

Box 1
Kobe Bryant Anthology Pack - base
Autos - Brandon Knight, Brian Roberts
All Panini - Rose, Waiters
Heroes of the Hall - Cowens, Chamberlain, Schayes, Gilmore
Matching Numbers - Aldridge/Howard (PC), Harden/Evans, Leonard/Sefalosha, George/Kobe
Spirit of the Game - CP3, Griffin, Favors, Curry
Gold Knights - Mbah a Moute, Dunleavy, Gasol, Westbrook, Tony Parker, C-Webb, Larry Legend

Second box coming up in about half an hour.
The all-panini's book well. Not a bad break with the Brandon knight auto and bird gold knight!
Here's box 2...
Kobe Anthology - Base
Autos - Jimmy Butler, Quincy Miller ... both redemptions
All Panini - Rose (again), Rip Hamilton
Heroes of the Hall - Olajuwan, Archibald, Goodrich, Dennis Johnson
Matching Numbers - Durant/Faried, Rubio/Rondo, Favors/Cousins, Paul/Jennings
Spirit of the Game - Linsanity, Lowry, Hibbert, D-Will
Gold Knights - Isaiah Thomas, Scott, Anthony Davis, Bazemore, Bernard James, Jeremy Lamb, Luke Zeller

Will be back in half an hour with overall results (added to previous loose pack breaks)... But i think the Davis gold saved this break.
The jimmy butler is a great hit too.
I suppose.I'm into the last 50's sorting out the set and it's looking like i'm short a few cards.
Final tally after 2 boxes and several loose packs ....
Base set - 174/175 (missing #142)
Retire Legends - 24/25 (missing #184)
Rookies - 91/100 (missing #s - 205, 221, 232, 235, 247, 263, 275, 278, 289)

So just over 96% of the set. not too bad. If anyone has the numbers i'm missing for trade and is after cards from the set also, lmk - I've got two stacks of doubles including RC's.

Glad ur back, I havn't see u in awhile. If u still got the Deng, I would love a other shot. I would also be interested in the Bulter auto, would go in ur favor for it. Lmk Thanks
(06-12-2013, 09:42 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose.I'm into the last 50's sorting out the set and it's looking like i'm short a few cards.
Final tally after 2 boxes and several loose packs ....
Base set - 174/175 (missing #142)
Retire Legends - 24/25 (missing #184)
Rookies - 91/100 (missing #s - 205, 221, 232, 235, 247, 263, 275, 278, 289)

So just over 96% of the set. not too bad. If anyone has the numbers i'm missing for trade and is after cards from the set also, lmk - I've got two stacks of doubles including RC's.
I am at work right now but I might be able to help you complete the set. I will let you know when I get home
Cheers, Jmarchand1. atteberry ... had to think a bit there .... I should still have that deng (pretty certain of it, actually). the butler auto.... I'll have to check, but if i have another auto of his then one of the two will be available, otherwise... sorry.
I gave away my base stuff except the rookies. Here is what I have.

I can just send them to you. I don't want or need them. If you want to just PM me your address I can send them out asap.
Jmarchand1981, pm sent.
Pages: 1 2