Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Amazing KEN GRIFFEY JR mail day... plus more W/ Scan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: image_zps9984cacd.jpg]

[Image: image_zps2d6348bb.jpg]

[Image: image_zpse609414c.jpg]

[Image: image_zps10d6d3f3.jpg]

The Gold refractor just got in today... Ive had the black for a little while.

[Image: image_zps13bb6c7b.jpg]

Pulled these two yesterday

[Image: image_zps71164b1f.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsbdaf771d.jpg]

And once again this is still available... If I cant move it tonight it will be on the bay tomorrow. Looking for $80 in trade, but willing to work with you depending on what you are offering.

[Image: image_zps6e8a3802.jpg]
I had no clue you collected Griffey. I see the sig. Is that a new PC?
Your PC's are always done in moderation, ha. Your maildays are always impressive.
Never really collected Griffey growing up, that was my older brothers favorite player. Ive always had my share of Griffey's but now im kinda after him. I got another 200 griffeys in the mail but the fact it would take forever to load I just loaded these. All of Griffeys cards just bring back memories and reminds me of what collecting was like. I just miss the old days...
(06-10-2013, 03:14 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Never really collected Griffey growing up, that was my older brothers favorite player. Ive always had my share of Griffey's but now im kinda after him. I got another 200 griffeys in the mail but the fact it would take forever to load I just loaded these. All of Griffeys cards just bring back memories and reminds me of what collecting was like. I just miss the old days...
That's why I collect him as my second, that and he is my favorite player of all time lol. When I think of baseball I think of Jr
awesome pick ups, I can use one of the ud grif rc, if for trade?
I just pulled this
 photo ken.jpg
(06-10-2013, 05:39 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]I just pulled this
 photo ken.jpg
HOLY F*@K!!!! wow sweet pull
I sure hope it has a nice patch...
(06-10-2013, 05:39 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]I just pulled this
 photo ken.jpg

Wow how are you having such luck with museum!
Pages: 1 2