Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Site issues galore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So since I'm having 0 luck posting about the issues with the site lately in the, you know, help forums, I thought maybe I'd post them here and at least be directed someplace where things can be figured out!

First off, when my grading order was completed I attempted to transfer it to my repository. Somehow, only 8 of the 39 cards went in automatically. I then tried to do it manually but get the message that my cards are already part of another user's registry which is 100% impossible unless: a) somebody at Beckett added them directly to their own online collection to make it look as if they have some massive collection (highly unlikely) or b) they somehow "automatically" went either to another user or into internet purgatory where they will apparently reside for eternity. So I now have over 30 graded cards I can't even add to my registry!

Also, in the past half hour I have "successfully" deleted the items in my trash in my organize at least 5 times, only for them to reappear instantly. I have even closed and reopened the browser, also searched for the cards to see if the "add to org" button was grayed out and sure enough, I still have the cards!

Not to mention the site running like molasses in January. Seriously beckett, what's going on? I can't figure out how to fix things or where else to go to get them fixed!

/rant. back to cards now...I'll have updates to my PC threads shortly with card show pickups and such Smile
If jacobystealshome is giving you his typical smarmy answers, Buck, just put him in his place. He's not a moderator nor is he a member of the beckett staff. He now dislikes me for putting him in his place because i reported him on what turned out to be a vendetta he has against someone else.
i figure it has to do with the early morning purges. theyve been emptying trashes for people...probably a glitch for this morning's dump. hopefully will resolve with another dump tomorrow morning
im sorry...that wasnt smarmy. ill do better next time
good news bad news: good news is: youre not alone. it is a sitewide issue. the bad news is: youre not alone :/