Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 060913 Card Show Pick ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to a card show today. There was nothing that was jumping out at me for big purchases so I dove into the $1 and $2 bins to see what was up. I ended up spending $27.

[Image: _IMG_NEW_zpsfb876429.jpg]
My buddy had a stack of Past and Present FS. The stack included a lot of commons but I am working on the set. He asked for $5 for the stack site unseen. The stack had 9 cards that I needed for my set plus the cards above (at $5 for 9 cards for the set I deemed it a win).

[Image: _IMG_zps7933ba43.jpg]
I paid $2 each for the Flair, Bowman's Best and Topps Chrome. $1 each for the Pippen and Duncan RC.

and now for the PC stuff
[Image: _IMG_0001_zps0b9d9416.jpg]
The Chrome and the Rookie Rewind were $2 each. The SP /3999 was $4 but I wanted it. The Finest, SPX Sky, and the Topps Reprint thing were $1 each.

I also added a 2012-13 Certified Totally Red relic of Z-Bo for my Zach Randolph collection. I paid $3 which isn't a great price but...really, its only $3. I would have paid that in shipping had I won it on the Bay.

I think I did well considering I needed the Kobe's for my PC. How do you all think I did?

Also, the Jordan's and Pippen will be FT if anyone wants them.
Nice for only $27! I have the 97-98 SPx regular set I put together back in like 1999 lol, I always liked that product.
I don't understand that LeBron Banner card... did I sleep through his second championship?

That guy is 1-2 in Finals series that I know of. Was that a misprint? Or did they make that just expecting Miami to win this year?

Good pickups, especially at the price btw
Holy Crap I didn't even realize that!! On the back of the card it says 2006 and 2012...but he wasn't with the Heat in 2006.....I think on the multiple guys it says all of the Championships. I just checked and the Pierce says 17 so it is by franchise.

Good eye though. I didn't even really think of it to be honest.
Nice Wall Smile
Good stuff, hope you had fun! I need to hit up a card show soon. I haven't beensince getting back into the hobby last year.
(06-09-2013, 06:21 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Holy Crap I didn't even realize that!! On the back of the card it says 2006 and 2012...but he wasn't with the Heat in 2006.....I think on the multiple guys it says all of the Championships. I just checked and the Pierce says 17 so it is by franchise.

Good eye though. I didn't even really think of it to be honest.
Would like that LeBron to be factored into our current deal, my friend ... could do Brilliance needs for it ... RJ
It's all yours man. I don't want it. It was part of the five dollar stack and would love to get brilliance set needs out of it!
(06-10-2013, 06:52 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]It's all yours man. I don't want it. It was part of the five dollar stack and would love to get brilliance set needs out of it!
Sweet. I'm WAY behind on sorting stuff but I will try to get to Brilliance very soon.

You know what would help me ... put the names next to the numbers, that will cut my time down by about half.
Yeah that might take a day or two. My wife is working this week and that is something that she does.
Pages: 1 2