Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Fleer Retro base to trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone needs some of the new 2012-13 Fleer Retro base cards, I picked up a couple hundred of them today so let me know what you need and I'll load them into the organizer if I have them. I think there is at least a complete spare set and a whole bunch of duplicates. I'm looking for some of the subset cards or Red Wings in exchange. Thanks a lot- best wishes and many thanks to all for your thoughts during my recent illness and house situation. With best regards.........Eddie
Looking for any and all Rangers. Check my org for any Detroit you may need.
(06-07-2013, 03:07 AM)skyhawk27 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for any and all Rangers. Check my org for any Detroit you may need.
Adding cards # 36 through 41 to my organizer, amigo. In order, they are Nash, Richards, Theo Fleury, Gaborik, Messier, and Lundqvist. Do you have a wantlist of base cards available? Would like to make a bigger trade if possible. THANKS!

I would be interested in any Avs if I have anything in my org that interests you
(06-07-2013, 04:31 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in any Avs if I have anything in my org that interests you
I have 75, 76, and 77 (Sakic, Landeskog, and Duchene). If you have a wantlist, send it to me and let's go for a bigger deal. I'm sure I can find something in your org somewhere. THANKS!...Eddie

Have over 3,000 in my want list right now. there are a lot more I need that I have not added yet.

(06-07-2013, 09:52 AM)katykeed Wrote: [ -> ]Adding cards # 36 through 41 to my organizer, amigo. In order, they are Nash, Richards, Theo Fleury, Gaborik, Messier, and Lundqvist. Do you have a wantlist of base cards available? Would like to make a bigger trade if possible. THANKS!
(06-12-2013, 10:42 AM)skyhawk27 Wrote: [ -> ]Have over 3,000 in my want list right now. there are a lot more I need that I have not added yet.
Please do shoot me your list- have thousands of base from 77-78 up except 1979-80. Would be glad to help! I'll see if I can find your wants in your org.

(06-13-2013, 10:58 AM)katykeed Wrote: [ -> ]Please do shoot me your list- have thousands of base from 77-78 up except 1979-80. Would be glad to help! I'll see if I can find your wants in your org.
Have a couple trades coming in so after that I will set up a trade with you.