Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lebron Kobe P&P Dual jersey #23/49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I went to the Wal-Mart last nite for a couple blasters but ended up purchasing the last 3 remaining 2013 Panini P&P Rack Packs and pulled this Kobe Lebron dual jersey #23/49, and being #23 I was just wondering if that might increase the value a little bit? (Yes I do realize that was his Lebron's OLD jersey #)Anyway I don't collect basketball but had to scratch that itch and get something different, you have all been there so don't laugh. Long story short I would like to trade it off to someone that would like to have it for there PC instead of it being stuck in my commons box. Here is the pic, not the best but but the iphone was all I had handy.
 photo kobejamesjersey_zpsa68cfe96.jpg
(06-06-2013, 12:34 PM)norcalcollectibles Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
I went to the Wal-Mart last nite for a couple blasters but ended up purchasing the last 3 remaining 2013 Panini P&P Rack Packs and pulled this Kobe Lebron dual jersey #23/49, and being #23 I was just wondering if that might increase the value a little bit? (Yes I do realize that was his Lebron's OLD jersey #)Anyway I don't collect basketball but had to scratch that itch and get something different, you have all been there so don't laugh. Long story short I would like to trade it off to someone that would like to have it for there PC instead of it being stuck in my commons box. Here is the pic, not the best but but the iphone was all I had handy.
 photo kobejamesjersey_zpsa68cfe96.jpg
I would love a shot at it, please PM me to discuss! I'm a huge LeBron fan. Thanks, RJ
It might. Some people put that in the description if they are selling it on Ebay. I have seen cards sell for a lot more if it is there jersey number but in this situation it might be a stretch. It really depends on if some one really likes Lebron and if they buy that it was his old jersey.
check me out, that would be a nice piece to my pc.