Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Totally Certified from LCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been wanting to attempt a bust of this all year, and when I saw a box at the LCS I decided to give it a run. I beat the odds and hit four GUs as opposed to the advertised 3. That is where my luck ended. Ugly break. Everything is in the org...

Kobe- All base
Base TC- Grant Hill, D12, Andre Drummond RC, and a bunch of lesser names
Red /499- Festus Ezeli, Louis Williams, Jeremy Lamb, Jimmer Fredetter, Blake Griffin, Brandon Bass (only PC hit of the box)
Blue /299- Expe Udoh, Marc Gasol, Stephen Jackson, Josh Selby
Totally Red GU- DeMar DeRozan, Marc Gasol, John Salmons
Totally Red Prime GU /49- Jeff Foster (Beautiful three color stitched patch from number or letter)
Rookie Roll Call AU- Orlando Johnson
Rookie Roll Call AU Red /79- Jimmer Fredette
Private Signings AU- Alvan Adams (Beautiful on card auto, but seriously Alvan Adams???? I know he is one of the best Phoenix Suns player in their franchise history, but we are only talking about the Phoenix Suns.... I was very impressed with the look of this card in person so I pulled up the checklist, what an lame checklist on Panini's part for these cards!)
looks like the prime was a bonus card for you. But yeah, owch on the box.
I broke five boxes if this stuff. My best hit was a Robert horry /10. I got 20 for it. This stuff was just brutal.
Yeah, I wanted to enjoy it, and it was still a fun break. I love the base and parallels as well as the GUs and Primes. I don't like the look of the rookie roll call cards. I got a good price on it. If I bust another modern box it will be a 2012-13 Select. Though I think it is time to save for something 98-99. Any suggestions? I'm think E-X, but that will be pricey (for my budget).
Not bad