Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Org messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went in to update some stuff that I traded and almost all of my 2011 A&G stuff is no longer there. This better not be a sign of things to come. Fortunately I backed up my data on my site, but if this continues, bye bye
did you have quantities filled?

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1536204.html

3. As part of our website improvement project, we will perform a large clean-up operation. We have found that there are over 49,000,000 items in Organize that do not currently include any HAVE or WANT quantities, and that have not had any action taken on them in the past two years. This is a large number of items creating a strain on the database every day. Based upon our data, it appears these items are not actively being worked on by members and may not actually part of a collection since there are no quantities. Over a two day period beginning early Monday morning, May 27th, we will remove these items from Organize. We will perform this change during off hours to minimize any impact on the website.

.....if you have a quantity greater than 0 in Have, Want, Trade For, Trade Away, or any other column, then it will keep the record in your Organize.
Yes, I had quantities, in fact many quantities and pretty much use it at least once a week so it wouldn't fall in to the inactive part of their qualifier
(06-04-2013, 06:42 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Went in to update some stuff that I traded and almost all of my 2011 A&G stuff is no longer there. This better not be a sign of things to come. Fortunately I backed up my data on my site, but if this continues, bye bye
I see 1700+ in your org-you have more than that?
My Org is showing me having only 2 different black border mini's, I have hundreds
When I search your ORG for black minis, I get 485 or something like that..
Maybe the ORG was reorganizing when you looked??
Still only showing me 2 and now my 2011 Gypsy Queen blacks are not showing my Org
okay, normal procedures:

1. are you searching "all items" folder?
2. clear your cookies and cache
3. is this happening in different browsers?
Jacoby,
I am opening up my sub-folders, where I had each set variation set listed.
I just cleared cookies and cache and it's happening on both Chrome and Safari
I am by no means computer savvy, anything else I can try?
Not seeing it.
Pages: 1 2