Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Box of 2012-13 Sp Authentic not too bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was decently happy with this year's product, last year I was very disappointed.

The downfall to this product is such a small base set that you get a ton of doubles. (I got 5 lebrons and 7 Jordans).

The hits for this box were as follows:
Jarred Cunningham Rookie FX Auto
Michael Cooper Sign of the times AUTO
Kendall Marshall Jordan Jersey

JASON KIDD BY THE LETTER AUTO PATCH # 3/3

I will try to get you guys some scans before the end of the day.
I completely agree about the base. I was looking forward to chasing another base set but I pulled 2 sets out of one box excluding the RC FX cards. Nice hit on the Kidd, I was not that lucky. I liked the cards, just not the players I pulled. I am going to have to go back for another soon, maybe I will have better luck. If you are trading any of your FX cards let me know!
I will get you a list of what I got from the FX and we can work something out. I guess Kidd was the tier A from the other side of the case. I am debating on going back and buying the other half of the case that was in the box because it gives you a guaranteed jordan/lebron

not a bad day all in all. Got a box of UFC this morning too and pulled a rousey auto /25
[Image: 5_zps1d17cc42.jpeg]
[Image: 6_zps07194376.jpg]
Did you get any Kendall Marshall or Tyler Zeller base? If so add it as part of the trade I sent you!
Hey let me know about the RC F/X cards when you get a chance. You PM inbox is full lol.
Nice hit with JKidd
Sick kidd