Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 11-12 New Breed 1/1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know anything about these? I just bought this on ebay for a decent price but then looked on here if there even was a 1/1 in that series and nothing comes up..Either way its a nice card so i'm not that upset if its one of those i'll stamp my own 1/1 type things but still..I shouldve looked before buying but I didn't..Any tips will be great Thanks!

[Image: T2eC16dHJIkE9qU3lQ8BRoVjlV0Q60_57_zps42dd7f1e.jpg]

[Image: T2eC16JHJHoE9n3Kd7NsBRoVjlP6Q60_57_zpsb7106d25.jpg]
That's the Black Box insert, from a promo/giveaway by Panini, according to the stamp on the bottom right hand side of the front of the card. Regular patch is #/25, auto'd patch is #/5, but the Black Box inserts are often 1/1's.
yea I noticed that stamp after I bought it any idea how come Beckett don't list them in org? gonna keep it anyways just curious
It would have more value if it had been autographed. But it shouldn't be too far off the same value of the patch auto '5's.
Thanks guys..KrispX I pulled a Benn u might be interested in from Pinnacle the other night its a 3 color patch /30 I'll get a pic on here as soon as I can get a chance to send it from my phone to photo bucket
Still a cool looking patch 1/1