Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: to everyone i have trades out with..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im heading to pittsburgh until sunday.. maybe monday the latest! I have sent out all 17 trade packages and i will assure you ill open your packages that youve sent when i get back.. i know in the past id get emails and messages asking to leave feedback right away etc so i wanted to give a heads up! lol.. have a good weekend everybody.. i may pop in through my phone but i will not be doing any trading til next week. So im not ignoring you if you send an offer.. just not dealing with it right away! thanks everyone.

-french

p.s. holy cow im a SR member? sweet lol
Enjoy yourself!
Glad you could go and thanks for getting mine out before you left though you know I would've waited. Have fun
you going the bruins pens game?
(05-30-2013, 06:40 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]im heading to pittsburgh until sunday.. maybe monday the latest! I have sent out all 17 trade packages and i will assure you ill open your packages that youve sent when i get back.. i know in the past id get emails and messages asking to leave feedback right away etc so i wanted to give a heads up! lol.. have a good weekend everybody.. i may pop in through my phone but i will not be doing any trading til next week. So im not ignoring you if you send an offer.. just not dealing with it right away! thanks everyone.

-french

p.s. holy cow im a SR member? sweet lol
congrats on becoming a senior... take care on your trip... thanks again for the incoming package...
Congrats John!