Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Boxes of 2012-13 Past and Present
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went back to the LCS today. I grabbed two boxes of Past and Present for $150. Luckily I got it for cheap because these two boxes were straight garbage.

Autos:
Elusive Ink- Jo Jo White, Kendall Gill
Base auto- Vernon Maxwell
Rookie autos- Jared sullinger, Tobias Harris, Jordan Hamilton

Raining 3's- Jason Terry, Carmelo, Klay THompson, Randy Foye(?)

Treads- Brandon Knight, Rajon Rondo, MKG, Dirk, Rudy Gay, Tim Duncan, Vince Carter, Kevin Love, Paul George, Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant

Championship Banner Die Cuts- Abdul-Jabbar, Pippen, D-wade, Isiah Thomas

Headbands- Dirk, Michael Beasley, Carmelo, Ty Lawson, Josh Smith, Gerald Wallace

Variations- D-Wade, Mutombo, Vince Carter

Shattered White- Serge Ibaka, Dr J
Shattered black-Shannon Brown, Tyson Chandler, Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, Byron Mullens(seriously?)

Rise N Shine- Too many to list so I will only list the notables- Kyrie, Lillard, Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, Bradley beal, Dirk, Kawhi Leonard, Iguodala, John Wall, D-Rose, K-Love, MKG, Melo, Wade, Pierce, Rondo, Kemba, Austin Rivers, Sullinger

Just a terrible Break. Everything will be FT for Kobe base.

Is the Gill in a Hornets jersey? If so Id be interested. I got burnt on a box of Brilliance and a box of Select yesterday. I guess my luck ran out. has anyone tried any P&P retail thats supposed to have the patches?
(05-25-2013, 06:21 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Gill in a Hornets jersey? If so Id be interested. I got burnt on a box of Brilliance and a box of Select yesterday. I guess my luck ran out. has anyone tried any P&P retail thats supposed to have the patches?
THe Gill is in a Hornets Uni. Burnt on a box of Brilliance? I am trying to put together the set. By any chance would you feel like trading some commons/base stuff for the Gill?
Not bad
I bought a retail P&P and I got nothing in it. Quite literally I got 2 inserts and some rookies that was it.

Wouldn't mind a shot at those Wades. I do have a few Kobes if you want to check me.
(05-25-2013, 06:21 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Gill in a Hornets jersey? If so Id be interested. I got burnt on a box of Brilliance and a box of Select yesterday. I guess my luck ran out. has anyone tried any P&P retail thats supposed to have the patches?
I got a Metta World Peace jersey out of a blaster, very large purple swatch.
hahaha, i just bused a box and pulled the raining 3's foye, i scratched my head and said is he still in the league?
I am interested in the Jared Sullinger and Jo Jo White Auto's. Check my Org to see if I have anything you want to trade for. Thanks!
Mullens had some sick dunks this year, so yeah seriously!lol