Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Help needed for 2007 UD Masterpieces 18 Reggie Jackson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Have two different card for the subject name. The is what I believe to be the Base card. It feels like canvas but has no Serial number. Also Has what I would call a gold fine line stripe around the photo. The back of the card has a dull finish. The Second looks to have a glossy finish, both front and back, With a silver fine line stripe around the photo. The photos are Identical. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
the glossy one came from a yankee specific pack.

http://shotnottaken.wordpress.com/2009/0...babe-ruth/
(05-25-2013, 06:27 AM)john lamica Wrote: [ -> ]I Have two different card for the subject name. The is what I believe to be the Base card. It feels like canvas but has no Serial number. Also Has what I would call a gold fine line stripe around the photo. The back of the card has a dull finish. The Second looks to have a glossy finish, both front and back, With a silver fine line stripe around the photo. The photos are Identical. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Sent you a TO, thank you.

Jerry