Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Have you ever...............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you ever just decided that you wanted an auto of a certain player and then set out on the search for the perfect card you wanted of that player????? I did this recently, I decided a while back that I really wanted an AP auto and the search was on. I looked at a ton of autos, auto jerseys, and auto patches. At one point a few weeks ago I saw a National Treasures Prime auto patch listed and I immediately thought man that's the card. After watching the card climb I decided not even to bid thinking it would go well over my price range, which at the time it sold it was well out of my range. Then a couple days ago a second one listed and I decided I was going for it, well after some back and forth with the seller this is what is headed my way.

2/5
[Image: ABB9A761_zps9f5338ce.jpg]

P.S. If you haven't noticed I have a severe addiction to these National Treasures Timeline cards.
thats a sweet card i see how you say stay with high end cards
(05-24-2013, 07:42 PM)eagleboy85 Wrote: [ -> ]thats a sweet card i see how you say stay with high end cards
High end cards of veterans and HOFers don't drop in value like lower end stuff or rookies do.
sweet looking card Lump..... cant go wrong with the NT line.
Awesome card my friend!
(05-24-2013, 08:04 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: [ -> ]sweet looking card Lump..... cant go wrong with the NT line.
Thank you Sir, I've been trying to grab as many of the timelines as I can from 09 to now
(05-24-2013, 08:04 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome card my friend!
Thank you my Friend, I knew you would appreciate the patchiness.
nice looking card lump!
never done that...no clue what your even talking about..Nice looking card though man
Smile
Glad theres some talented players finding their way to ur collection Tongue lol.Absolutely nasty Leon!
Man great pickup Lump cant go wrong with thatbguy
Pages: 1 2