Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Brilliance Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Eh, did alright, my other auto is a redemption for a Marshon Brooks. I will be adding them to my organization when pricing is available.

[Image: Brilliance_zpsdef52c93.jpg]
Killer LJ auto!!!! Did you pull a Henderson base?
No, I didn't. I'm debating if to open another box... If I do, I'll let you know!
Wishing you Henderson auto luck if you do. Havent seen one surface yet Sad only /25 in this product as well just like Momentum.
What plans do you have for that Kobe? I am looking to put together the last name so I would be interested in that one! I will come up on some OKC Thunder for you!
I am interested in the Kyrie if you want to trade when pricing comes out! Nice looking product.
Check me for the LJ, Juan! Thanks, RJ
(05-24-2013, 03:52 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]What plans do you have for that Kobe? I am looking to put together the last name so I would be interested in that one! I will come up on some OKC Thunder for you!
I would trade it, I haven't added them to my organization yet, though. Interested in the scrub Shved serial you just pulled, have a friend who PCs him.
Interested in the unibrow if it is available.
(05-25-2013, 12:57 AM)htowntigger Wrote: [ -> ]I would trade it, I haven't added them to my organization yet, though. Interested in the scrub Shved serial you just pulled, have a friend who PCs him.
Oh Snap! We might have something in the works then!!! BTW, sorry about calling him a scrub. I have just never heard of him and figured he was a scrub because he went undrafted.
Pages: 1 2