Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Should I accept????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-24-2013, 06:56 AM)animie67 Wrote: [ -> ]According to the website they have less than 3 months to give me a card cause they can wait up to 8 months to ship my card or another one that is comparable which sucks
Well, if they have you by the short hairs and there's no way you're going to get the Cano, and after 8 months they can sub it for anything they want, then the ball is in their court. It might be a whole lot more palatable to get that Yogi GU than an auto of __________________ (insert name of any non-Yankee, third string, washed up, major leaguer that is one bad at-bat away from revisiting the Minors) Smile
You could do a lot worse than a cool Yogi ....
Did you originally say 2 yogi cards, or a choice from 2 different GU Berra cards?
(05-24-2013, 10:02 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if they have you by the short hairs and there's no way you're going to get the Cano, and after 8 months they can sub it for anything they want, then the ball is in their court. It might be a whole lot more palatable to get that Yogi GU than an auto of __________________ (insert name of any non-Yankee, third string, washed up, major leaguer that is one bad at-bat away from revisiting the Minors) Smile
You could do a lot worse than a cool Yogi ....
Did you originally say 2 yogi cards, or a choice from 2 different GU Berra cards?
From what I understand from the comparable it has to be the same type of card (at least that's how I read it but who knows). If they send a crappy card it will be the last time I buy one of their products and I'll get what I need off of ebay, here or some other site.
Pages: 1 2