Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Collecting dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-21-2013, 08:51 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to see you slimming down, but I completely understand. This hobby takes a lot of space, time, and cash...so do wives. Tongue

You have to stay above 3400 autos though or you'll ruin the 34 magic...that's my advice. LOL Wink
Well by taking it down to 2 autos of non skins guys maybe I will make money to get me back of 3400 and there are all those non listed inscriptions I own as well. Big Grin

Amy raiders.....Smile

Well cyber not sure there are any "Amy" raiders but there are a few others so far.
(05-21-2013, 09:13 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Well by taking it down to 2 autos of non skins guys maybe I will make money to get me back of 3400 and there are all those non listed inscriptions I own as well. Big Grin
I like that plan!!
Burn it all
(05-21-2013, 09:13 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Well by taking it down to 2 autos of non skins guys maybe I will make money to get me back of 3400 and there are all those non listed inscriptions I own as well. Big Grin

Amy raiders.....Smile

Well cyber not sure there are any "Amy" raiders but there are a few others so far.
Dang spell check......ruins it every time....Smile
(05-21-2013, 09:46 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]Burn it all
lmao!
My advice is keep your favorite auto of each player patch or not and dump any dupes.
Dump the dupes. Thats what I've been doing and it feels good getting the replacements Big Grin
I dont' have nearly the amount that you do, but have started dumping and going for quality vs quanity with my Redskins PC and selling my trade items, since I'm not trading too much anymore, I decided to sell and have limited myself to 3 auto's of each player in my Redskins PC, that way, I can get more of a variety of players and not have 8 LaRon Landry's and 25 Leonard Hankerson's, I windled them down to my favorite 3 of each and was able to get a nice Clinton Portis and my first London Fletcher Auto along with some new LaFell additions. So, I feel that I've rambled and most likely have not helped you at all, but the intent was there...lol
My OCD would tell your OCD the same.
Thanks for the comments folks. I have made it from 2012-2008 and it has been pretty easy choices for the most part. I have not started the multi colors-TE's or Press Pass doubles yet but almost have a full row in a 3 row box that can go bye bye.
Mik I collect 3+ color patches also, but if they have an auto, I don't include them in that category. I hope that helps somewhat.
Pages: 1 2 3