Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What do you keep your base cards in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just seeing what everyone does with there white boxes or what
if I'm going for a complete set or collecting a specific player, sheets of 9 in a binder. all commons/base that do not match this criteria, box it up.
I keep everything in the white boxes, broken down by product line.
I have some sets I'm collecting in binders...haven't got around to putting all of them in one yet. As for everything else it's in white those awesome white boxes!
I have all my Montreal base collection in binders alphabetically by set name. As for my base traders (commons) they are stored mostly in the standard cardboard boxes by set.
does anyone know anywhere to get like a personalized binder or something to a PC
(05-21-2013, 07:43 PM)HeXpHighlite Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone know anywhere to get like a personalized binder or something to a PC
Plain binder + label maker

or

Plain binder + plain white adhesive labels + sharpie
(05-21-2013, 07:43 PM)HeXpHighlite Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone know anywhere to get like a personalized binder or something to a PC
I know this is specific, but these are the binders I buy (different sizes). As phildo37 said, a label maker is good. I usually design a cover page on the computer with a label on the spine of the binder.

http://www.staples.com/1-inch-Avery-Dura...uct_622183
I thought binders were "bad"...
(05-22-2013, 12:14 PM)larrico Wrote: [ -> ]I thought binders were "bad"...
I'd say, generally speaking, yes - mostly because the cards are handled more in binders, and often they're 'overstuffed'. I'd definitely use binders for cool base sets that I'd like to flip through from time to time, but if there were any valuable cards in the set (i.e. RC's), I'd also have a cased copy, and only do one binder per set... IF I had the space to store all that.
Pages: 1 2